Snow Miku has been recreated as a figma in her marching band outfit!
2020 marks the 11th anniversary of Snow Miku, and the 2020 design was once again selected by fans through online votes between a selection of outfits all submitted to piapro by fans! This year the theme was "Hokkaido Snow & Musical Instruments", and the winning Snow Miku design was this version based on illustrations by Maple! The design has now been converted into this figma together with Rabbit Yukine!
· The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
· A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
· She comes with three face plates including a gentle smiling face, another smiling face with an open mouth and a face to display her playing her instruments.
· A French horn, trumpet and baton are included as optional parts.
· Additionally, a musical staff effect part and a paper craft set of flags are included.
· An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 130mm in height.