The ultimate nipper girl joins the figma series again!
Nipako, the personification of plastic model nippers created by the metalworking town of Tsubame-Sanjou in Niigata prefecture, is joining the figma series!
· Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
· She comes with three face plates including a normal expression, a confident expression and a panicked expression.
· Optional parts include nippers, the hand piece of an airbrush, a craft knife and cutting mat all in figma size.
· A pre-painted 1/3rd scale plastic model kit of the Ultimate Nippers are included.
· The backsheet of the product packaging features a papercraft of a plastic model box and cardboard box to display with her.
· A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
· An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Ultimate! Nipako-chan Official Site: http://285ch.sksum.com/
Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 130mm in height. 1/3rd Scale Nipper Plastic Model Kit (PS) Included.